Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why so hungry?

So it's back to the normal school routine again. Oh joy. No more spring break :(

Vanessa got me to focus for a bit tonight which was pretty funny. She's like "work on your paper for an hour, and then take a 10 minute break." Of course, that's pretty much impossible for me, so I told her "how about 10 minutes of focusing, then break?" I guess I'm working my way up, and soon I'll be able to focus like bam bam bam!

Also I'm in the midst of deciding what summer program I want to do... and still waiting to hear back from the others. So far I'm 2 in 2 which is exciting I guess. So right now, if I don't get a better offer before April 1, it looks like I'll be at UTMB in Galveston for the summer. :)

Annabelle on how I should turn down Stony Brook:
Annabelle: your institution is ballin
Jen: haha
Annabelle: but not ballin enough fo me

No comments: