Monday, October 13, 2008

Time for another post....

I'm so happy! Jeffrey, not only sent me cookies like he said, but also REAL CHIPS AND REAL SALSA!!! mmmmmmm.... maybe when mom comes up for Meliora weekend, I'll have to get her to bring me some of that Central Market salsa stuff. yum!

Max: throughout the lecture today
Max: your like, top
Max: looked really cool
Max: xD
Jen: hahaha
Max: except partway though
18:04
Jen: I kept falling asleep
Max: i thought it started looking like you were covered in moss or something
Max: XD
Max: and then i was like, omg photosynthesis!
Jen: /almost falling asleep
Max: and then i was like
Jen: HAHAHAHA
Max: photosystem 1!
Max: oh nooo
Jen: hahahahahahhahaha
Max: and then i kept thinking how the lights were hitting your shirt
Max: and you were using PMF
Max: to photosynthesize stuff
Max: but all the acid was coming out
Max: and then burning your skin
Max: and then i woke up
Max: :/
Jen: OMG max I'm never sitting in front of you again
Max: hahaha
Max: :D
Max: ^___^
18:05
Max: it was a cool shirt though
Max: :)
Jen: haha thanks
Jen: next time you sit in fornt of me
18:06
Max: D:
Max: noooooo
Max: then you'll fantasize about flesh-eating bacteria eating me or something

No comments: